Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Big Mac


It might sound silly to some, but the most important thing that makes me, me is my job at McDonalds. Whether, I’m making a sandwich, taking orders, cashing out customers or filling an order, I enjoy almost every moment at my job. In fact, this past Sunday I was given a promotion to crew trainer. Thinking back a year and a half ago, I never imagined myself loving a job at McDonalds. In fact, I didn’t want to even apply. This makes me very thankful that my mother had forced to me apply. McDonalds to some is just a place to get fast food. But to me, it is my second family. If I’m having a bad day, they can make it all better with just a smile a laugh or a hug. I never would have thought that some of my best friends and passion would come out of a minimum wage job.  The experiences and life lessons McDonalds has allowed having with in the past year and half are incredible. It is my hope that after I earn my degree in Public Relations I will receive a job in corporate McDonalds. So the next time you are hungry, stop by McDonalds and buy yourself a little slice of my happy life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment